Click image to zoom in
Gift hamper worth ₹400 on min order ₹900
Gift hamper worth ₹500 on min order ₹1100
Gift hamper is valid on this product & will be shipped along with rest of your order
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED*
LOYALTY POINTS ON ALL ORDERS
COD UP TO ₹2000
• Made using Super Soft Technology -that ensure Soya chunks are tender and Juicy
• High in Protein (53%)
• High in Fibre (13%)
• Low in Fat (Less than 1%)
• Made from carefully chosen ingredients, with key nutritional factors like protein, dietary fibres etc. analysed & balanced to ensure optimum quality
• 100% Vegetarian
• Obtained from high quality Spanish Olives
• Saffola Aura comes from the house of Marico, the makers of leading brands Saffola and Parachute.
• Power of anti-oxidant that helps fight free radicals
• High in Healthy Fats. Rich in Unsaturated Fatty Acids i.e. MUFA.
• Is widely use in salad dressings, dips, spreads, garnishing’s, drizzling and flavouring.
• Net qty.: 1200g + 1L
• Shelf life: 12 Months
• Country of origin: India
Presenting Saffola Mealmaker Soya Chunks 400g made with Super Soft Technology that ensures the soya chunks remain super soft. Saffola Mealaker Soya Chunks 400g is manufactured by extrusion of defatted soya flour from healthy soya seeds. We choose ingredients carefully, analyse & balance the key nutritional factors like protein, dietary fibres etc. to ensure optimum quality. Finally, it is extruded with strict process control to obtain soya chunks which cooks softer, so that you can enjoy tender, juicy and tasty chunks. Saffola 400g soya chunks nutritional value: High in Protein (53%),High in Fibre (13%) & Low in Fat (Less than 1%) which aids your Family's nutrition and adds great taste to their everyday food. Try Saffola Soya Chunks 400g-Tasty Super Soft, 400g Soya Chunks with protein.
How To Use dried soya chunks 400g
Cooking method for Saffola Mealmaker Soya chunks
• 1 Cup of Saffola Mealmaker Soya chunks gives 1.5 cups of cooked Saffola Mealmaker Soya Chunks.
• Take 3 cups of water and completely immerse 1 cup of Saffola Mealmaker Soya Chunks.
• Add a pinch of salt to it. Avoid adding salt if preparing a sweet dish. Cook it for 5 – 6 min.
• Once it is cooked, drain and Rinse well in cold water (2 – 3 times) and lightly squeeze dry for further use in any of your favourite recipes.
Also take a look at our other Saffola products, including saffola gold oil 5L , honey 250g, Italian mix veg soup and much more for staying fit and healthy. You can also try your hands at our best selling products such as saffola total oil 5L, saffola plain oats, saffola arogyam chyawanprash, etc.
|When it comes to superfoods, Saffola Olive Oil 500ml is a wonderful culinary addition to your kitchen. Saffola Aura Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml is a premium 500ml edible olive oil. It is extracted from carefully plucked olives from Spanish orchards and then imported to India. This 500ml extra virgin olive oil for cooking is cold pressed to retain its naturally occurring flavours and properties. This process ensures natural olive extract infused in every drop of our final product. Saffola Aura refined olive oil is also sourced from spain and refined in India. It can be used for Sautéing, roasting, shallow frying, deep-frying, etc. It is a good alternative for cooking oil in all Indian cuisines.|
imported extra virgin olive oil 500ml
Also take a look at our other Saffola products, including swiss chocolate shake, classic green coffee, Mexican sweet corn soup and much more for staying fit and healthy. You can also try your hands at our best selling products such as honey 250g, classic masala oats, ayurvedic kadha, etc.
Great product not sure why they stopped manufacturing
Must buy oil
Nice product . Must buy for a great cooking
Expensive but healthy.
Thank you so much
Really nice product
All is well. Good taste. Price is very gud also. Loaded with Healthy benefits. Ok ok fine gud best too.
Light but quite free flowing
Saffola products are mostly all about health and quality which is why I wanted to try this oil. Although there are several brands of virgin olive oil, none has this particular combination with flax seed oil which I understand has it's own benefits. Some users have said that it has a weird taste. I personally didn't find anything off in the taste. The oil itself is quite light. I'd expected it to be a little thicker and less free flowing. The mouth of the bottle could have been made narrower to allow for drizzling or sprinkling the oil which is its primary use. With the free flowing oil and wide mouth you have to be really careful not to over pour it. Also for its MRP, I would have expected it to be sold in a glass bottle with a narrow mouth. Slightly disappointed that way
Write a Review
Saffola Meal Maker Soya Chunks 400g (Pack of 3) + Aura Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 500ml